The compact and lightweight MK21/S560 is a full-featured reg combo that's easy to use, offers SCUBAPRO reliability and is priced right. The MK21 is SCUBAPRO's most compact air balanced piston first stage. It delivers outstanding breathing performance, no matter how hard you're breathing, how deep you're diving or what your pressure gauge reads. The air balanced S560 features a lightweight yet rugged reinforced technopolymer casing and comes with full user controls. It can be counted on to breathe dry and easy, regardless of your position in the water. This versatile air delivery system offers superb performance and value, plus a whole lot more, making it the must-have regulator for recreational divers of all skill levels.
- Air balanced flow-through piston first stage provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Polished chrome plated marine grade brass body is close to 20% smaller than the MK25, making it an easy travel companion.
- Unique thermal exchange design with external fins optimizes freezing resistance.
- Two high pressure ports, one on each side of the body, allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Standard "smart" hose routing cap offers four low pressure ports angled for more convenient hose routing (+/- 20º). Optional hose routing cap increases routing configurations with four angled low pressure ports (0°/30°) plus a fifth centralized high-flow low pressure port, ideal for technical diving.
- Redesigned yoke allows for easier mounting on a cylinder, and redesigned cap protects internal components from water intrusion after the dive.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight reinforced technopolymer casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Technopolymer inlet tube contributes to reliability and long life.
- High flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
|2nd Stage Design||Balanced|
|1st Stage Type||Piston|
|2nd Stage Series||S Series|
|Water Temperature||Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Materials||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|2nd Stage Materials||Reinforced Technopolymer Casing|
|Product Weight||2.5 lb|
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||Yes|
|2nd Stage Valve Housing Material||Technopolymer|